People say we're affordable. (Who are we to argue?)
Before we get to numbers, let’s talk about how Mixin Mingle will help you save moola.
Here's just a handful of ways we do our part to keep your budget in shape:
- You get to bring in your favorite food and beverages: A lot of venues force you to use in-house caterers or purchase expensive bar packages (you’re already racking up the dollar signs in your head, aren't you?), but we give you freedom to decide for yourself.
- We have all the furniture you'll need right here: With our wide array of round, rectangle & cocktail tables and chairs on-site, you can save hundreds of dollars compared to places where you have to rent them.
- We let you use our technology at no additional charge: We've got a 55” HDTV for presentations or slideshows, DVD player, and iPod Amplifier with microphone. Think of all the savings you’ll get because you won’t be charged to use them.
- We will feature your event: Public event-holders will get a dedicated event page on our website and invitations sent to fans via our e-newsletter and social media pages.
Event Space Rental Rates
Just the Space Hourly Rates
If you only want exclusive use of our space and amenities, you’ll hang on to some extra cash by handling all the setup, tear-down and cleanup details yourself. That’s why you have your own team of elves anyways, right? We'll still throw in a helpful event attendant to haul tables and chairs to and from the storage room, keep the washrooms neat and tidy, and take out the party evidence (aka trash).
Hassle-Free Hourly Rates
Don’t feel guilty because you don’t want to have to take a shower and change your clothes just before your guests arrive – nobody has time for that! Our hassle-free hourly rates include exclusive use of our space and amenities, setup, tear-down and cleanup, so you can focus on the fun things (like setting up the cute little mimosa bar).
Or, choose one of our popular packages:
Each package includes a dedicated event attendant, tables and chairs setup + tear-down and cleanup.
BONUS: Save 20% on table linens when you add them to any package.
PRIVATE PARTY HASSLE-FREE SPACE RENTAL PACKAGES
The Baby Bump, Getting Hitched Showers, First Birthdays, or Fill in the _____
- Room reservation for up to 6 hours on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon ending before 5pm
- Price: $500
Weekend Evening Soirees
- Room reservation for up to 8 hours on a Friday or Saturday evening (starting after 4 or 5pm)
- Price: Fridays for $500; Saturdays for $750
Wrapped in Love Wedding Ceremonies & Receptions
- Room reservation for up to 16 hours on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- Price: Fridays for $900; Saturdays for $1,500; Sundays for $1,100
School's Out Class Reunions
- Room reservation for up to 6 hours on a Friday or Saturday evening
- Price: $10 per person, 60 person minimum
Paint Your Masterpiece Parties
- Add a splash of fun to your party and make the custom masterpiece of your choice
- Prices are per person and include room setup, decorating and mingling time, materials, approx. 2 hours of painting instruction, and cleanup
- 9" x 12" canvas for $35 per painter
- 11" x 14" canvas for $40 per painter
- 14" x 18" canvas for $45 per painter
- Minimum of 8 painters Mon-Thu and 12 painters Fri-Sun, maximum of 40 painters
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC SPACE RENTAL PACKAGES
Hip & Happenin' Classes, Workshops, & Meetups
Invite your guests and enjoy your own private space that is perfectly designed for collaboration, networking, and learning...without breaking the bank.
- Room reservation for up to 3 hours Monday-Thursday
- Price: $10 per person, 10 person minimum
Fast & Fabulous Expos (up to 20-30 small businesses) & Charitable Fundraisers
Round up a posse and open your hearts to the community by hosting an event that will foster growth and prosperity.
- Room reservation for a weekday (up to 5 hours) or a Friday evening (up to 8 hours), or Saturday or Sunday afternoon (up to 10 hours and out before 5pm)
- Price: Weekdays for $250; Fridays for $400; Saturdays for $600; Sundays for $500; or Friday & Saturday combo for $900
Pop-Up Storefronts (Up to 3 small businesses at a time)
Have you ever wanted to open your own store? Here's a terrific opportunity to test the waters with very minimal startup costs. Artists, makers, vintage sellers, service practitioners and more are invited to host their very own storefronts. We provide the space, you set your store hours and provide the inventory and staff. Inventory may be left throughout the duration of your booking.
- Price: Monday through Thursday for $120 per day (must book at least three weekdays all in a row); add Friday for $200; add Saturday for $400 (out by 4pm)
Table Linens - Save 20% with any 6 hour minimum hourly space rental or package
- Cocktail (Black) - $5 each
- Rectangles (White for guest seating; black for food) - $7 each
- Round (White) - $10 each
Assemble tables & chairs and layout the room to your specifications - $100
Room Tear-down and Cleanup
Disassemble tables & chairs and handle all the cleaning after your event - $100
We’re here to help, so if you need anything not listed here, simply call us at 1-815-308-5170 and we can always find a way to make it happen.
Special rates are available for the following:
- Non-Profit Groups, Local Charities, Chamber of Commerce Members, & Advertising Sponsors (during off-peak times)
- Last-Minute Bookings (less than 3 weeks away)
- Longer Bookings (like 8 or more hours)
- Frequent/Loyal Bookers (you're the best, so we'll hook you up)
Of course, there’s some small print (aka Terms & Conditions):
Four hour minimum booking for most private parties held Friday through Sunday. $300 security deposit required for private parties and is due the day of the event. Prices are subject to change at any time. Signed rental agreement, liability waiver, and at least half of the space rental fee is required to reserve the room. Full payment is due 30 days prior to event date. BYOB for beer and wine is permitted at all events. Events that are advertised as open to the public may serve pre-packaged or catered foods, and can only serve or sell alcohol through a licensed vendor.
Wanna snag THE room that’ll help you create your very own celebration and creativity sandwich?