People say we're affordable. (Who are we to argue?)
Before we get to numbers, let’s talk about how Mixin Mingle will help you save moola.
Here's just a handful of ways we do our part to keep your budget in shape:
- You get to bring in your favorite food and beverages: A lot of venues force you to use in-house caterers or purchase expensive bar packages (you’re already racking up the dollar signs in your head, aren't you?), but we give you freedom to decide for yourself.
- We have all the furniture you'll need right here, and it's INCLUDED in the price: With our wide array of round, rectangle & cocktail tables and chairs on-site, you can save hundreds of dollars compared to places where you have to rent them.
- We let you use our technology at no additional charge: We've got a 55” HDTV for presentations or slideshows, DVD player, and iPod Amplifier with microphone. Think of all the savings you’ll get because you won’t be charged to use them.
- We will feature your event: Public event-holders will get a dedicated event page on our website and invitations sent to fans via our e-newsletter and social media pages. You can also upgrade your marketing prowess and save with our advertising partners over at McHenry County Living (see below).
Event Space Rental Rates
We make it easy to book the rooms based on what you need. You can get the room by the hour for one day only events, or call us at 815-308-5170 if you have a unique booking scenario and we can provide a custom quote. We also offer set-up, tear-down and clean-up services, as well as table linen rental because hey, we're helpful like that.
Get a Room (by the Hour)
You'll enjoy exclusive use of our space and amenities (at no additional charge), plus you’ll hang on to some extra cash by handling all the setup, tear-down and cleanup details yourself. We'll still throw in a helpful event attendant to haul tables and chairs to and from the storage room, keep the washrooms neat and tidy, and take out the party evidence (aka trash).
UPGRADE to Hassle-Free!
Don’t feel guilty because you don't want to turn into a hot mess just before your big day--shoulder the heavy lifting on to us instead (we've done this a million times)! Our event attendant will take care of the set-up, tear-down and clean-up, so you can focus on the fun things (like making a cute little mimosa bar). We'll simply add $25/hour to your invoice when you book.
Rent Table Linens
Save a trip to the party store and add our cloth table linens to your booking:
- Cocktail (Black) - $5 each
- Rectangles (White for guest seating; black for food) - $7 each
- Round (White) - $10 each
BONUS: Save 20% on linens with any 6 hour space rental.
We’re here to help, so if you need anything not listed here, simply call us at 1-815-308-5170 and we can always find a way to make it happen.
Special rates are available for the following:
- Non-Profit Groups, Local Charities, Chamber of Commerce Members, & Advertising Sponsors (during off-peak times)
- Last-Minute Bookings (less than 3 weeks away)
- Frequent/Loyal Bookers (you're the best, so we'll hook you up)
Of course, there’s some small print (aka Terms & Conditions):
Minimum 4 hour booking time required for private parties, and we like to take multiple bookings on Saturdays, so afternoon bookings should be cleaned up no later than 5pm, otherwise we bill the event as if it were two separate full price bookings. $300 security deposit required for private parties and is due the day of the event. Prices are subject to change at any time. Signed rental agreement, liability waiver, and at least half of the space rental fee is required to reserve the room. Saturday/Sunday pricing will apply to all holidays, regardless of day of week. Full payment is due 30 days prior to event date. BYOB for beer and wine is permitted at all events.
Feature Your Fun Event with McHenry County Living
Drive attendance to your public event and make it shine like the pros at a fraction of the cost of traditional advertising when you work with the talented team over at McHenry County Living.
- List your event in The Weekender E-Blast (13,000+ subscribers) and on McHenry County Living's Website (30,000 user sessions/mo) for $40 (regularly $50)
- Get a promotional commercial type video made leading up to your event and shared on social media for $200 (regularly $350)
- Get a feature video highlighting your event and shared on social media for $250 (regularly $500)
- Get the complete video package with the promo commercial type video plus the feature video and shared on social media for $350 (regularly $850)
Wanna snag THE room that’ll help you create your very own celebration and creativity sandwich?